LIONEL 6-14568 WESTERN PACIFIC TMCC F3 DIESEL A-A (PWR A #801,DMY A #802
BUY HERE FOR $625.00 AND SAVE$$$$$$$$*******************************
Click on image above to enlarge!
WESTERN PACIFIC TMCC F3 DIESEL A-A (PWR A #801,DMY A #802
FROM LIONEL WEBSITE
LIONEL 6-14568 NEW UNRUNE JUST REMOVED TO TAKE THESE PICTURES!
In 1948, Lionel introduced their first O gauge model of the EMD F3 diesel dubbing it no less than "The Finest Model Diesel in the World." In 2002, we redefined this classic with an all-new Lionel F3 completely redesigned and retooled. The new EMD F3 diesels feature accurate, Phase II body design, including metal, see-through screens on the body, and pivoting diaphragms on the back doors. The super-detailed Blomberg trucks even model the speedometer cable. Now in 2003, three new road names are available: Alaska Railroad, Western Pacific and Baltimore & Ohio.
New for 2003-04.
- One powered F3 A-unit
- One non-powered F3 A-unit
- TrainMaster Command Control equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Odyssey System for speed control
- RailSounds sound system with CrewTalk communication and TowerCom announcements
- Two powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Directional lighting including LED headlights and back-up lights
- ElectroCouplers on the front of each "A" unit
- Four traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit in both the powered and non-powered "A" units
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tanks
- Die-cast metal frames
- Separately applied metal details
- Separately applied metal handrails and screens
- Pivoting diaphragms on rear
- Opening doors
- Accurate builder's plates
- Lighted number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
- Engineer figures
Road Number: 801. 802
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Length: F3 A-unit: 13"
F3 A-A set: 26"
RailLine: Western Pacific
Minimum Curve: O-31
PLUS LIONEL BROWN SHIPPING BOX.
$ 19.87 processing, insurance, and shipping fees, Sold as is .